A different way to enjoy poached eggs
Serves 4 people
- 1½ tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2 large onions, halved and sliced
- 500 grams closed cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, plus extra for sprinkling
- 500 grams fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 teaspoons omega seed mix
- 4 large eggs
- Gently fry the onions in the oil for a few mins, then cover the pan and allow the onions to cook in their own steam for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook, stirring frequently until softened.
- Next, stir in the tomatoes and paprika, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes until soft before stirring in the seed mix.
- Poach the eggs, then divide the hash between four plates, sprinkle with thyme and black pepper and serve with the eggs on top.
- Serve Immediately.
- CALORIES 283
- PROTEIN 15g
- CARBS 15g
- FATS 17g
- FIBRE 6g