Serves 1 Person
- 1 x (400g) canned chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 35g buckwheat flour
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley, diced
- Salt & cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place the chickpeas, flour, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl, along with 2 tbsp water. Mash until fully combined.
- Next, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Allow to the oil to get nice and hot before adding the fritters.
- Divide mixture into six patties and cook each one for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through and golden.
- Set aside on some kitchen towel and serve with a little relish or mayonnaise.