High protein vegetarian recipe with potato and greens
Serves 4 People
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450g potato gnocchi
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 450g crushed tomato
- 1 tbsp italian herb mix
- 20g nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 400g spinach
- 8 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 250ml vegetable broth
- Begin by preheating your oven to 180ºC/360°F/Gas 4.
- In a skillet heat up 3/4 of the olive oil and roast the gnocchi on low heat until golden brown for about 10 minutes. Once cooked, set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add the leftover oil and saute onion and garlic for about 3 minutes, until fragrant. Add all other ingredients, give it a good stir and simmer until the spinach is withered.
- Transfer the sauce and the gnocchi to a baking dish and give it another good stir before you bake it for 20 minutes.
- Let the gnocchi cool down a little bit before serving, season with salt & pepper if you desire.
Macros and calories may vary slightly with different ingredients